Africa is one of the fastest-growing regions in the world. 19 countries across the continent enjoyed real GDP growth of 5% or more in 2018. This app provides you with range of analysis and insights on key markets in Africa as well as highlighting specific investment opportunities.
- Government to establish national airline The new airline will boost the domestic transport sector, but the goal of creating a regional hub will remain elusive.
- Army warns of a resurgent Boko Haram The group will be a threat as long as there is extreme poverty in northern Nigeria, but is a shadow of its former self.
- Ethiopia's first satellite to be launched in 2019 Ethiopia will launch its first climate- and weather-monitoring satellite in 2019, enhancing its early warning system.
Whether a start-up or established multi-national, Dubai provides a wealth of opportunities for businesses looking to make an impact into the wider Middle East, South Asian and African markets, whether through its rich and high performing business events calendar and networking opportunity, its mature and business enabling regulatory and legislative policies; or by tapping into the city’s unrivalled access on the new silk routeWhy Dubai ➝
- Find a local business partner with our Business Matching service.
- Attend networking events with the business community.
- Gain insight through our Local Market Insights service.